Safura Elizade TR'ye Hoşgeldiniz..
Daha Kaliteli Hizmet İçin Üye Olunuz veya Giriş Yapınız.

Safura met with mayor of Oslo 23ljj40
Safura Elizade TR'ye Hoşgeldiniz..
Daha Kaliteli Hizmet İçin Üye Olunuz veya Giriş Yapınız.

Safura met with mayor of Oslo 23ljj40
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnasayfaKapıLatest imagesAramaKayıt OlGiriş yap

Safura met with mayor of Oslo

Aşağa gitmek 
2 posters
YazarMesaj
Alizadeh.
Admin
Admin
Alizadeh.

Mesaj Sayısı : 203
Kayıt tarihi : 31/05/10
Üyelik Gücü : 593
Teşekkürleri : 1

Safura met with mayor of Oslo Empty
MesajKonu: Safura met with mayor of Oslo   Safura met with mayor of Oslo Icon_minitimeSalı Haz. 01, 2010 1:35 pm

[Resimleri görebilmek için üye olun veya giriş yapın.]

Azerbaijani participant to the Eurovision 2010 met today with mayor of Oslo Fabian Stang. Safura became the first Eurovision contestant who was invited to the reception at Oslo City Hall. Fabian Stang spare some time for official part of reception, for chit-chat with Safura and even for a small excursion for Azerbaijani singer and a part of her delegation.

Safura and Fabian Stang chatted about Eurovision and mayor f Oslo pointed out that he likes Safura’s voice: “I think that song is not bad and Safura is very talented, she’s got fantastic voice. I’ve heard that May 28th is Azerbaijani Independence Day and I guess it’s a good start before May 29th!”, - Fabian Stang said afterwards.

Safura presented to Fabian Stang Azerbaijani national gift and promo package with CD and T-shirt made especially for Eurovision. Mayor of Oslo read a line from ‘Drip Drop’ on the back of it and smiled: “Can I love you forever? Yes, you can!” Despite everything said Fabian Stang is going to marry very soon and Safura whished him all the best with his future wife.
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
https://safura.yetkin-forum.com
Melisa
Foruma Alışmış Üye
Foruma Alışmış Üye
Melisa

Mesaj Sayısı : 116
Kayıt tarihi : 07/08/11
Üyelik Gücü : 138
Teşekkürleri : 0
Yaş : 26

Safura met with mayor of Oslo Empty
MesajKonu: Geri: Safura met with mayor of Oslo   Safura met with mayor of Oslo Icon_minitimeCuma Ara. 16, 2011 1:11 pm

Paylaşım için teşekkürler
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
http://safura-elizade.tr.gg

Safura met with mayor of Oslo
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası