Safura Elizade TR'ye Hoşgeldiniz..
Daha Kaliteli Hizmet İçin Üye Olunuz veya Giriş Yapınız.

Safura on rendezvous with Didrik 23ljj40
Safura Elizade TR'ye Hoşgeldiniz..
Daha Kaliteli Hizmet İçin Üye Olunuz veya Giriş Yapınız.

Safura on rendezvous with Didrik 23ljj40
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnasayfaKapıLatest imagesAramaKayıt OlGiriş yap

Safura on rendezvous with Didrik

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
Alizadeh.
Admin
Admin
Alizadeh.

Mesaj Sayısı : 203
Kayıt tarihi : 31/05/10
Üyelik Gücü : 593
Teşekkürleri : 1

Safura on rendezvous with Didrik Empty
MesajKonu: Safura on rendezvous with Didrik   Safura on rendezvous with Didrik Icon_minitimeSalı Haz. 01, 2010 1:30 pm

[Resimleri görebilmek için üye olun veya giriş yapın.]

Norwegian own Didrik after first time meeting at Opening Reception asked Safura for a cup of tea on the 34th floor of the highest building in Oslo with incredible panoramic view. Didrik showed up with a present for Safura and one of hers favourite – chocolate. They’ve chatted for an hour with press buzzing around them. Didrik asked Safura about Oslo and weather here, about her parents who came to be with her during Contest. As a host competitor Norwegian singer asked, of course, about the stage of the competition. “It’s incredible! I love to be on this stage, never seen something like that before. And Oslo is beautiful city. I didn’t get much time to make a complete impression because of extra rehearsal but I’m amazed with what I have already seen” – Safura answered. Didrik wished all the best to Safura at Eurovision 2010. Safura asked Didrik about Contest and how does it feels to be the host. “I didn’t see such huge interest for my life is coming, I thought everybody will forget about me but press is following me everywhere!” – said Didrik. He wished Safura all the luck at the Contest. Afterwards both singers left for Telenor Arena to watch first semifinal.
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
https://safura.yetkin-forum.com

Safura on rendezvous with Didrik
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz
 :: Safura Alizadeh :: Safura Haberleri-
Buraya geçin: