Safura Elizade TR'ye Hoşgeldiniz..
Daha Kaliteli Hizmet İçin Üye Olunuz veya Giriş Yapınız.

Drip Drop video: The shoot is done! 23ljj40
Safura Elizade TR'ye Hoşgeldiniz..
Daha Kaliteli Hizmet İçin Üye Olunuz veya Giriş Yapınız.

Drip Drop video: The shoot is done! 23ljj40
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnasayfaKapıLatest imagesAramaKayıt OlGiriş yap

Drip Drop video: The shoot is done!

Aşağa gitmek 
2 posters
YazarMesaj
Alizadeh.
Admin
Admin
Alizadeh.

Mesaj Sayısı : 203
Kayıt tarihi : 31/05/10
Üyelik Gücü : 593
Teşekkürleri : 1

Drip Drop video: The shoot is done! Empty
MesajKonu: Drip Drop video: The shoot is done!   Drip Drop video: The shoot is done! Icon_minitimeSalı Haz. 01, 2010 2:03 pm

[Resimleri görebilmek için üye olun veya giriş yapın.]

The three day creative process has finally come to an end. Done! Besides footage in the pool, Rupert Wainwright used two more different locations. On the first day the crew shot Safura’s performance alone and together with the dancers. The total time spent filming equals to 16 hours on the first day and 21 hours of the second day – spent in the pool and in the Opera House.

“I didn’t know what to expect from this job. All I knew before arrival was that I liked the song. But now I can say that I adore the singer too,” said Wainwright. A globally recognized director, Wainwright is well-known for his movie Stigmata (1999) and the controversial and successful film made for Michael Jaskson – History.

For 10 different appearances in the Drip Drop music video, Tanya Gill, an outstanding stylist of the America’s Next Top Model Show, collected dresses, shoes and jewelry in the Los Angeles, picking up the best models from designers around the world and the best Hollywood shops. Than upon her arrival to Kyiv, Tanya and Safura had a long fitting session to make their final choices.

“We had a lot of fun during the fitting. Safura is very talented and easy to work with. We easily found common language, ” Tanya said.

A sparkling cocktail dress for studio shooting of rain and drops, the extraordinarily rich bathing suits for the pool footage, a romantic olive dress and a golden curvy outfit for the Opera House shooting – just a small insight into the great beauty of Safura’s images.

“This song is very personal, so our task was to combine romantic looks with sexiness, and I think we’ve had the best solution for that,” said Tanya.

The final important element of the Drip Drop music video that should quite impress the audience is the performance staged byBeyonce’s choreographer JaQuel Knight. Without a doubt, JaQuel is one of the most successful commercial chorographers, worshiped for Beyonce’s Single Ladies music video and the I AM tour.

“We illustrate the story of the girl that wants to be in love, but the guy is just not that into her. And the choreography showcases that story. This comes up to the mix of contemporary and urban styles,” said JaQuel.

“Safura is a great dancer. She moves very nicely, it just comes from her soul, very natural and organic,” he adds. To make the show even more impressive, some of the best Ukrainian dancers, 4 girls and 4 boys, were invited by the producers.

The international celebrity team of Rupert Wainwright, JaQuel Knight and Tanya Gill is working together for the first time. They were invited to Ukraine on behalf of the Azerbaijani broadcaster ITV by the Euromedia and Luxen Group of Companies.
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
https://safura.yetkin-forum.com
Melisa
Foruma Alışmış Üye
Foruma Alışmış Üye
Melisa

Mesaj Sayısı : 116
Kayıt tarihi : 07/08/11
Üyelik Gücü : 138
Teşekkürleri : 0
Yaş : 26

Drip Drop video: The shoot is done! Empty
MesajKonu: Geri: Drip Drop video: The shoot is done!   Drip Drop video: The shoot is done! Icon_minitimeCuma Ara. 16, 2011 1:20 pm

Paylaşım için teşekkürler
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
http://safura-elizade.tr.gg

Drip Drop video: The shoot is done!
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası