Safura Elizade TR'ye Hoşgeldiniz..
Daha Kaliteli Hizmet İçin Üye Olunuz veya Giriş Yapınız.

Safura sweeps through Germany on a blitz promo tour 23ljj40
Safura Elizade TR'ye Hoşgeldiniz..
Daha Kaliteli Hizmet İçin Üye Olunuz veya Giriş Yapınız.

Safura sweeps through Germany on a blitz promo tour 23ljj40
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnasayfaKapıLatest imagesAramaKayıt OlGiriş yap

Safura sweeps through Germany on a blitz promo tour

Aşağa gitmek 
2 posters
YazarMesaj
Alizadeh.
Admin
Admin
Alizadeh.

Mesaj Sayısı : 203
Kayıt tarihi : 31/05/10
Üyelik Gücü : 593
Teşekkürleri : 1

Safura sweeps through Germany on a blitz promo tour Empty
MesajKonu: Safura sweeps through Germany on a blitz promo tour   Safura sweeps through Germany on a blitz promo tour Icon_minitimeSalı Haz. 01, 2010 1:53 pm

[Resimleri görebilmek için üye olun veya giriş yapın.]

The Eurovision favourite Safura is spending the Labour Day weekend on a swift promotional tour through Germany organized by German PR team. During the short period of time between the 1st and 3rd May, the Azerbaijani artist will literally cross the country from end to end, zigzagging between Munich, Cologne, Berlin and Hamburg. Safura's days are an intense mix of various promotional activities, including interviews, photo shoots, live appearances and unplugged performances. "No worries - I will rest after Eurovision.

By the way, I know Germany has the best and most comfortable trains in Europe, and I'm already quite good sleeping on the train," Safura joked right before boarding her flight to Germany. She will give interviews to DPA, Berliner Zeitung, Welt am Sonntag and appear in the shows of BLR, RPR 1 and RBB 88,8 radio stations, to name just a few. Germany is just one of the stops on Safura's acclaimed journey "to rock Europe", that has sped up after her Eurovision video Drip Drop was released this week.
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
https://safura.yetkin-forum.com
Melisa
Foruma Alışmış Üye
Foruma Alışmış Üye
Melisa

Mesaj Sayısı : 116
Kayıt tarihi : 07/08/11
Üyelik Gücü : 138
Teşekkürleri : 0
Yaş : 26

Safura sweeps through Germany on a blitz promo tour Empty
MesajKonu: Geri: Safura sweeps through Germany on a blitz promo tour   Safura sweeps through Germany on a blitz promo tour Icon_minitimeCuma Ara. 16, 2011 1:42 pm

Paylaşım için teşekkürler
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
http://safura-elizade.tr.gg

Safura sweeps through Germany on a blitz promo tour
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası