Safura Elizade TR'ye Hoşgeldiniz..
Daha Kaliteli Hizmet İçin Üye Olunuz veya Giriş Yapınız.

Balkan version feat. Zeljko Joksimovic 23ljj40
Safura Elizade TR'ye Hoşgeldiniz..
Daha Kaliteli Hizmet İçin Üye Olunuz veya Giriş Yapınız.

Balkan version feat. Zeljko Joksimovic 23ljj40
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnasayfaKapıLatest imagesAramaKayıt OlGiriş yap

Balkan version feat. Zeljko Joksimovic

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
Alizadeh.
Admin
Admin
Alizadeh.

Mesaj Sayısı : 203
Kayıt tarihi : 31/05/10
Üyelik Gücü : 593
Teşekkürleri : 1

Balkan version feat. Zeljko Joksimovic Empty
MesajKonu: Balkan version feat. Zeljko Joksimovic   Balkan version feat. Zeljko Joksimovic Icon_minitimeSalı Haz. 01, 2010 1:48 pm

[Resimleri görebilmek için üye olun veya giriş yapın.]

Azerbaijan announced on 11 May 2010 the release of the Balkan version of Eurovision song Drip Drop featuring Zeljko Joksimovic, the Serbian and Balkan Eurovision and pop music legend. The song will premiere today on Safura’s website and on the website of Zeljko Joksimovic [Linkleri görebilmek için üye olun veya giriş yapın.]

“This version of Drip Drop is one of the biggest surprises on my path to Eurovision to date, I was impressed when I heard that Zeljko Joksimovic would create Balkan version of the Drip Drop!” Safura commented.

“I am especially delighted with the song version that has been made because, I would say, I have succeeded to introduce a Balkan covering with the flavor of Orient into a Western-style song that is very beautiful at a first listening while being at the same time hermetical concerning any kind of changes. I am exceptionally contented with Safura’s voice, with the color of her voice and expression that she possesses while singing it, being only at the age of 17,” – said Zeljko.

Just like several other extraordinary events in Safura’s short but skyrocketing Eurovision career, this duet became a complete surprise to everybody. Zeljko Joksimovic is a revered pop star and Eurovision celebrity in his native Serbia and the Balkans, standing in the same line with the world-famous Goran Bregovic. Zeljko finished on the 2nd place in the Eurovision Song Contest 2004 in Turkey, giving in only to Ruslana. In over 5 years, Zeljko has not done any joint musical projects with any other artist in his home country or abroad. Most astonishingly, in his entire musical career he has never recorded a duet for Eurovision.

However, Zeljko was so deeply impressed with Safura’s song Drip Drop and her talent that he decided to go out of the line and record this astounding duet version of the song. His vision was to give Drip Drop a new incarnation by adding the unique unmatched Balkan romantic sound and overtones. The Balkan Drip Drop is a ballad that tells quite a different story than before. Zeljko’s voice in it is a cry of the man that Safura sings and dreams about. Drip Drop is now a lyrical drama of the two loving beings that transcends the lone unanswered sorrow of Safura’s character in the original song.

“This is so completely unique. I am deeply honored and happy to work with him. Zeljko is extremely talented musician! The new Drip Drop is a very different song, it is even deeper and more intimate than before in some meaning,” Safura confessed.

It took Zeljko Joksimovic and his team of five musicians and arrangers 10 days of hard work in his Belgrade studio to re-create Drip Drop into a masterpiece Balkan ballad. By the way, in Zeljko’s version you can hear not only his amazing vocals but his accordion’s playing as well. This unusual cooperation is expected to play out strongly in Safura’s favour during the Contest.

Listen to the song and watch the video now!
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
https://safura.yetkin-forum.com

Balkan version feat. Zeljko Joksimovic
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası